If you want to know how to download and install gCMOB on your Windows pc then you are right web page. In this article, I have shared steps to download and install the gCMOB app on your computer for free. You can use gCMOB on your PC without having an Android smartphone. Instructions are easy to perform on your own. But there are facts that need to be kept in your mind while installing this app.
Below I have shared facts about this gCMOB and how to run this app on your Windows computer. There two versions of this app available for download but first you have to determine what version do your computer support. To check the version of your Windows computer follows the following steps:
- Go to “My computer”
- Now in the top menu click on ‘System Properties”
- Once a new window is open
- Now you can see your system format of Windows under “System Type”
So, after confirming your Windows version you have to now download the gCMOB app. The download link is available on this page at the last. You need to first have an Android emulator installed on your Windows computer as this is an app built for the Android platform. You can use any emulator you want but I always recommend using BlueStacks. This is one of the best emulators I have ever used and their cult fanbase for this Android emulator. I don’t want to hail you with the difficult steps to follow. The steps are given below easy to perform. You must have a genuine Windows operating system installed on your computer and I always condemn the use of pirated versions available on the internet. So, now let’s get started with the gCMOB download and installation process for Windows PC.
How to Download and Install gCMOB for Windows
I think the below given are unprecedented and easy to follow. If you are not acquainted with technical stuff or Windows then you can delegate this gCMOB app installation to our team. They will do it for you for free. However, I am ardent that you can easily understand and perform all the below-given steps without a doubt. So, as a staunch friend of yours let’s get started with the steps right now. Please do not skip any of the steps give-below.
- The first step is to install Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows computer. If you don’t know where to download this software then don’t worry click on the following link and visit their official web page to download BlueStacks link: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once downloaded the BlueStacks now you have to install this software on your Windows computer. The installation will few minutes to properly install in the operating system folder.
- After successfully installing BlueStacks, you have to run this software from the Start menu or desktop shortcut. You can easily locate the BlueStacks shortcut in search by pressing Windows Key.
- It may take a few minutes to open up it properly. After opening the BlueStacks in your Windows now go to the “Google Play Store” icon in that software.
- Click on it and search gCMOB
- There you will find the app and now you just and click on the install button.
- Once gCMOB is installed through BlueStacks then you can run the app through a created shortcut on the home screen of the Android emulator
I hope above given steps have assisted you to download and install the gCMOB for PC. If you are still facing any issue with the download or installation process then contact the team. They will assist to perform this task. Bookmark this web page for further updates on the gCMOB app for Windows and it’s new releases.