In this article, I will hare some important information on how you could easily download and install Nighthawk App on your Windows 10 PC. The download and installation of the Nighthawk App are easy for Windows 10 laptops and computer system. There are several features of this app that run efficiently on the Windows platform only. Nighthawk App allows you to access the admin panel of your router. Admin panel is where you could easily configure your router for the best internet speed.
Not only the Nighthawk App is the platform to control your home network but also provides you the freedom to manage your router from anywhere in the world. In this case, you must correct your username and password to log in to the router through the internet. Before getting with the download steps I am going to share some of the features of the Nighthawk app. Make sure you are using a genuine copy of the Windows 10 operating system to download and install the Nighthawk app. Now let’s check all the features of the Nighthawk app. Let’s get started right now.
Nighthawk App Features
The following is the list that contains some of the best-listed features of the Nighthawk App. You can only access all these features if you are using the Nighthawk App with the Nighthawk router. Otherwise, you are not able to get into the admin panel of the Nighthawk router. If you are using the Nighthawk App with another router then it will not work. Nighthawk only works with Nighthawk routers.
- Meter: This is a really cool feature in Nighthawk App that allows checking the usage over time. This means you could easily see how much data is downloaded and uploaded from your internet router for a certain amount of time.
- Check Speed: Have you ever wondered about the slow speed you are getting on your high-speed internet plan? Do you know why you are getting less speed than promised in your internet contract? Here is the answer that because the internet speed depends on the signal or we can light in fiber cable. Slow speed occurs more due to human errors than a machine. Your router placement matters a lot. So, by performing the speed test with Nighthawk App you could check what you are getting and where is a need for improvement.
- Temporary Wi-Fi: Have you ever came across the situation in which you have to share your internet Wi-Fi password with someone at home as a guest. If yes, then you might want to limit the internet speed to their device to limit the over-usage of your internet plan. I think this is great because sometimes we are in a situation in we can not say no directly.
- Security: Nighthawk App allows you to access the internet using one of the safest ways. Armor Security work as an online shield that protects you from online attacks.
- Pause Interner: This is a great feature that allows you to pause the internet for a certain time. I think this will help you in the situation in which has to terminate the internet with quick reflex.
- Parental Controls: Have you ever wonder that what your kids are up to when they are suffering from the internet in your absence. If yes then this is the feature provided by Nighthawk App for the parents. This feature will allow you to check what your kids are up to and you could also limit the certain website so that they can not access them when you are away.
So above are a few of the listed features of the Nighthawk app. There are several features of the Nighthawk App which are not listed in the above steps. In case you want to check all the features I suggest you visit the official website of the Nighthawk App. Now let’s move forward towards the download and installation steps of the Nighthawk App for Windows 10 PC.
Nighthawk App for Windows 10
The following steps will guide you in the installation and downloading of the Nighthawk App for Windows 10 PC. In case you are using some other version of Microsoft Windows like; Windows 7 or Windows 8 then you have to follow different steps than this. Now let’s check the download and installation steps of the Nighthawk App for Windows 10 PC.
- The first step is to check the version of your Windows 10. There are two types of Windows format on which this operating system works. One 32-bit and the second one is 64-bit. So if you want to download the Nighthawk App on your Windows 10 PC then you have to determine the format of your Windows 10.
- To check the format of the Windows you have to right-click on the “My Computer” icon on the Windows desktop. After that click on “System Properties”, this will lead you to the System information page where under the “System Type” option you could easily find the version of your Windows 10. In most cases, the versions are 64-bit because new laptops and PCs which are using Windows 10 operating system usually runs in 64-bit format.
- Now to download Nighthawk App you have to go to the following website https://now-download.com/netgear-nighthawk-app/
- Once you can download the Nighthawk App on your Windows 10 PC then you have to install it.
- For the installation of the Nighthawk App, you have to double-click on the Nighthawk App setup file and follow the instructions to accomplish the setup.
- Once the App is downloaded and installed on your Windows 10 PC then you can access all its features from the desktop icon created after successful installation.
I hope you can download and install the Nighthawk app on your Windows 10 PC. In case you are still facing any issue with the downloading or setup of the Nighthawk App then ask our team and they will assist you with any issue regarding Nighthawk App. I suggest you bookmark this webpage for further latest updates on the articles like this.