If you want to download the PEPRO app on Windows PC then you are on the right webpage. Here I will share the steps that how you can download PEPRO in Windows. You can run this app in a Windows environment without the use of an Android smartphone. It can be done by using the Android emulator as a medium to run these apps on a Windows computer. Before getting started with the download and installation process of the PEPRO app you have to have to download the emulator.
There are several emulators available in the market you can download them for free. I always recommend you to use the BlueStacks Android emulator. After determining the version of your Windows you can proceed with the Installation. The Windows comes in two versions 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. To run PEPRO on Mac you have to use the other software as the medium, I will share the steps for Mac but in another article.
How to Download and Install PEPRO for Windows
- First, download the BlueStacks Android emulator on your Windows computer. To download the BlueStacks here is the official link to the website to download it. Link https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once the BlueStacks is installed on Windows PC then you have to open the software to move further.
- To open BlueStacks you have to go to Windows desktop and you will find the shortcut of BlueStacks software.
- Now go to Google Play Store in BlueStacks and search for the PEPRO app.
- You will the PEPRO app and now you have to click on install.
- Once PEPRO is installed you can access this from the home screen of BlueStacks.
I hope the above-given steps assisted you in download and installation of PEPRO on a Windows PC. If you still facing any issues with this app then I request you to contact the team to resolve this issue. Bookmark this webpage for further latest updates on the PEPRO app and Android apps.