Here in this article, I am going to share steps on how you could download and install the Puzzler app on Windows 10 and Windows 10x computer or laptop. You just have to follow the simple and easy steps given below and you will be able to download Puzzler app on your Windows computer. There are several versions available of this app to download but you have to first check which version of the Puzzler app is compatible with your computer or laptop.
Here are the steps to check the version of your Windows computer operating system. You have to go to the My Computer icon and then right-click on it, now click on the properties, and further under system type, you will able to find the version of your Windows operating system. Either it would be 32-bit or 64-bit. Just choose e the download file of the Puzzler app according to your Windows version and install it on your computer. There is one more step to this and let me explain that in the following steps. I am going to show you an itinerary of how to download and install the Puzzler app in Windows 10 and Windows 10x.
Download and Install Puzzler App on Windows PC
Some people might ask me that is these steps work for Windows 7 and Windows 8, I would like to say yes. As far as you could understand that on which option you have to choose in the process and where you have to click you will be fine. Now let’s get started with the steps and let’s download the Puzzler app now.
- The first and most vital step is to download an android emulator. The emulator is the software that allows you to run android based apps in a Windows environment. If you don’t know from where to download this emulator software then don’t worry here is the link.
- I always recommend all of my users to use the BlueStack android emulator as it is one of the best emulators to download and the best part about this software is that it is free to use.
- Once the emulator is downloaded and installed on your Windows computer then you have to access this software from the shortcut created on your Windows desktop.
- Now in BlueStack software go to Google Play Store app and click on the search bar. There you have to search for the Puzzler app and you would easily find it in the results.
- Now you just have to click on the install button and it starts to download.
- Once the Puzzler app is downloaded and installed on your Windows PC now you have to access it by using BlueStack software.
- Open BlueStack and you will see the Puzzler app icon, just click on it and enjoy.
All of the above steps are for the download and installation of the Puzzler app. These steps also explained how you could possibly use this app in a Windows environment. I hope you are able to download and install the Puzzler app on your computer. If you still any issues then I suggest you contact the team and they will revert back to you within 2 hours. They could also help you to resolve this issue for you. For further latest updates on the Windows app, I recommend you to bookmark this webpage so that you always get notified when new updates are released.