In this article, I am going to share steps on how you can download and install the RJB app on the Windows platform. This version of the app is specifically designed for Windows users only. If you are using Windows 10 and Windows 8 then you can use this app in your computer system. If you want to download the RJB for Mac then I will publish an article that will cover how you could install this app in Mac operating systems.
Before downloading this app you have to determine the version of Windows there are two versions 32-bit and 64-bit. You can check the version of your Windows by following these given steps. The first step is to right-click on the “My Computer” icon on the Windows desktop. Then click on “properties”. Now you have to go and click on System Properties and check the version of your Windows under system type. After determining the version of your Windows you can move further with the download and installation steps of RJB.
How to Download and Install RJB for Windows
- The first step to download the BlueStacks. This is an Android emulator app used to run Smartphone apps in a Windows environment.
- Download the BlueStacks software from the following given official website link. Here is the link https://www.bluestacks.com/
- After installing the software open it through the shortcut given on the Windows desktop.
- Once the software is opened go to the “Google Play Store” app in BlueStacks and search for RJB app.
- You will find the app and click on install and download the app.
- Once the app is installed you can access the RJB app in Windows using BlueStack software.
I hope the above-given steps have assisted you in download and installation of RJB app in Windows. If you are still facing the same issue then I suggest you contact the team and they will help you to fix this issue. Bookmark this webpage for further latest updates on this app.