Roblox for Windows PC
In this article, I will share the steps to download and install Roblox on your Windows computer. These steps are easy and simple to follow. If you are using Windows operating system then these steps will help you to install Roblox on your computer. Soon I am going to publish an article for Mac users. Make sure you should follow all the instructions given below and do not skip any. Microsoft Windows 10 allows users to download and run the apps from the Microsoft store but in this case, Roblox is built for Android smartphones. You have to use an Android emulator to run this app in a Windows environment.
You can download BlueStacks, it is one of the best Android emulator available for free. I will share the steps to download BlueStacks software too. If you have already installed this app in Windows then you can skip to the main steps and download Roblox from the now button. Before getting started with the download and installation of Roblox you first have to determine the version of your Windows operating system. To confirm the version of Windows go to the My Computer icon on your Windows desktop, click right and go to system properties and you will find system type and your Windows 10 version. Now let’s get started with the steps and download the Roblox on your Windows computer/laptop.
How to Download and Install Roblox in Windows
- The first step is to download the Bluestacks software to run the Roblox in your Windows environment. It is an Android emulator that allows you to use apps in Windows which are built for smartphone platforms.
- Here is the link to download BlueStacks from the internet. This is the link to their official website https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once Bluestacks is downloaded and install on your Windows computer then you have to open this software from the shortcut created on your desktop in Windows.
- After opening the BlueStack software go to Google Play Store same as you use the Google Play Store on your smartphone to download the apps.
- In the search bar type “Roblox app”, then you will find the app.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- Once Roblox is download and installed in BlueStacks software then you can access the Roblox app by shortcut create in the BlueStacks homescreen.
So all the above-given steps guide you to download and Install the Roblox app on a Windows computer. I hope you are able to install this app on your computer/laptop. If you are still facing any issues with these steps then you can contact the team to do that for you. Bookmark this webpage for the latest updates and news related to the Roblox app.