In this article, I will share the steps to download and install the Tango app on your Windows 10 and Windows 7 operating system. This app is available for all platforms including Mac but here in this article, I am just going to cover for Windows version. I have shared simple and easy instructions to download and install.
There are two versions of the Tango app 32 bit and 64 bit for Windows 10 and Windows 7. First, you have to determine which version of Windows you are using on your computer system. In my upcoming article, I will also share download and installation for steps for Mac users. Before you get started with the steps you must have an active internet connection on your computer system. To use the Tango app in Windows you need to download the Android emulator. There are several emulators available to download on the internet. I recommend to user Bluestacks as this is one of the best Android emulators to use in Windows 10 and Windows 7.
How to download and install the Tango App on Windows
If you want to use this app on the Windows operating system then first must know that it is a plodding task to perform. These are tricky steps but I will guide you step by step to download Tango app. So let’s get started with the steps now.
- The first step is to install the Bluestacks or Nox Player on your computer. To download Bluestacks click on this link: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once BlueStacks is downloaded and installed in Windows then click on the icon to open it. Please note that it will take some time to initiate all the programs for the first time use.
- Once Blustack is fully loaded then click the Google Play Store icon. You can easily find that option on the home screen.
- Now go to the search box and type “Tango” and click enter. You will see the Tango app on your screen. Now click to install. The app will take a few minutes to download and install in Windows 10. So, you have to allow some time to BlueStacks.
- Once the Tango app is download in Windows it will start installing automatically.
- Once the Tango app is installed. You can open this app from the “installed apps” section of Bluestacks. You will find your new app on our home screen in Bluestacks.
I hope the above-given steps have resolved your concern about the Tango app. If you still need any assistance with the same contact the team. Bookmark this webpage for the latest updates and news associated with the Tango app.