Telegram App for Windows 10 PC
In this article, I am going to share steps on how you could download and install the Telegram app in Windows 10 computer system. Telegram is messaging app like Whatsapp and Signal. This app is built to run on smartphone platforms of Android and iPhone. But if you want to run this app in a Windows environment then you have to use an Android emulator. Here in this article, I will share steps on how to download Android Emulator in Windows 10. Before getting started with the download steps of Telegram you must determine the version of your Windows 10.
You can download and install the Telegram app in Windows 10. There are two versions of the Telegram app 32-bit and 64-bit. If you are using Macebook and want to know how to use Telegram in Mac OS then don’t worry soon I am going to publish an article for Mac laptops on how to download and install Telegram on Mac-based laptops. I suggest you use the original Windows 10 operating system to make this app work on your computer. Pirated Windows will corrupt your data and could share your personal information and pics over the internet without you being noticed. Duplicate Windows are cracked versions of the original ones. I do not recommend you to use pirated Windows ever. You will lose in the long run.
Download and Install Telegram App in Windows 1o
- The first step to download the BlueStack Android emulator from the internet. Here is the official link to the BlueStack website if you do not know where to download this software.
- Once BlueStack is downloaded and installed on your Windows 10 computer now you can proceed with Telegram download and installation steps.
- To download Telegram open the BlueStacks software from the shortcut created on the desktop after installation is completed.
- Now click on Google Play Store app in BlueStacks software and search for the Telegram app.
- In the Google Plat Store will find the Telegram and now you just have to click on the install button to download it into your Windows 10 computer.
- Once the Telegram app is downloaded and installed then you can access it through the BlueStacks interface.
I hope the above-given steps have assisted you in download and installation of Telegram app on a Windows 10 computer. In case you face any issues with the download of the app or any error while installing it on your computer, then I suggest you contact the team and they will assist you to download and install Telegram on your Windows computer machine. Bookmark this webpage for further latest updates on Windows 10 apps and Telegram new version updates.