In this article, I will share the steps to download and install TikTok on Windows computer systems. The TikTok version available on this page to download supports Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8 only. If you are using Windows XP then I could suggest you upgrade your computer’s operating system as Microsoft has terminated support for this particular operating system. In the coming week, I am going to share the article on How to download and install TikTok for Apple’s Macbook users.
You can use the TikTok app on your Windows computer without an Android smartphone. I have shared the steps to download and install this app in your Windows and how to use it effectively. There are two versions of this app available to download here. 32-bit and 64-bit, these both versions will only able to run in a Windows environment. First, you have to determine your Windows version and then go to the download button to download the version compatible with your computer system.
How to Download and Install TikTok in Windows
To run this app on your Windows computer you need to have an Android emulator on your computer. If the emulator is not installed then don’t worry, I have also shared the steps to download the emulator on this page. The TikTok app file size is 83 MB. So, let’s get started with the download and installation steps for the TikTok app.
- First, you have to install Bluestacks on your Windows computer. You could visit the official Bluestacks website to download the software. Here is the link for BlueStacks: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- After downloading the BlueStack software in Windows you need to install it to move further.
- Once the Android emulator is installed, now open it on your computer. Click on Start Menu and type BlueStack, you will find the installed software in the search bar.
- In Bluestacks click on “Google Play Store” and go to the search bar and type TikTok.
- Now you could see the Tik Tok app in search results. Just download and install it.
- Make sure your computer is connected with an active internet connection to download and install the TikTok app in Windows.
- Once installed, automatically the shortcut will be created on the home screen in BlueStack software.
- Finally, you just have to double-click on the Tik Tok app shortcut and start using it in a Windows environment.
I hope the above-given steps have assisted in the download and installation of the Tik Tok app. If you are still facing any issue with the TikTok app in Windows then contact the support team to make it a workout for you. Bookmark this webpage for further latest articles and updates on TikTok-associated news.