In this article, I will show how you can download and install Airtime Player on your Windows. This article is explicitly written for Windows users only. If you want to download Airtime Player for Mac operating system then I am soon going to publish an article on that. Now let’s get started for the Windows users. Before beginning the download of this app you have to determine the version of your operating system. To know the version of your Windows go to the My Computer icon and right-click on it. Further, click on properties and go to system properties.
Once the Windows version is confirmed then you are good to go to download and install Airtime Player on Windows PC. Make sure you are using the genuine copy of Windows on your computer, not the pirated one. This app supports all three versions of Windows for example Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Windows XP is outdated and does not support to run this app in Windows.
How to Download and Install Airtime Player for Windows
Before you start with the steps I want to inform you that you have to download an Android emulator to your computer. BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulator available for free. I will also share the link for download you already don’t have. So, let’s get started with the steps and make sure you do not miss any of the given steps.
- The first step is to download BlueStacks Android emulator, this software will allow you to run Android smartphone apps on your Windows computer. Here is the official download link of BlueStacks software’s website link https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once the Bluestacks software is downloaded and installed on your Windows computer, now you have to open it from the shortcut created on the desktop. If you are not able to find the shortcut then press Windows Key and search for “BlueStacks” in the search bar.
- After opening the software now you have to go to Google Play Store app in BlueStacks. In Google Play Store search for Airtime Player.
- You will able to see the Airtime Player there. Now click on install and download the app.
- To access the Airtime Payer you have to go to BlueStacks and you will see the icon of Airtime Player on the home screen.
That’s all about how to download and install the Airtime Player app on Windows PC. If you are still facing any issues with these steps or have any other questions about this app. Just let us know in the comments. Bookmark this webpage for more latest updates on Android apps.