Home Alert For Windows 10 PC
Here in this article, I am going to shares some information on how you could download and run the Home Alert app in Windows 10. If you are using other Windows versions like Windows 7 or Windows 8 then I suggest you wait for my next article as I am going to cover this topic for Windows old versions. You can run the Home Alert app on Windows PC without the need to use an Android device. The given instructions in this article are simple and easy to follow. If you are using Windows 10 then first you have to determine the version of your Windows whether it is 32bit or 64bit. Go to the “My Computer” icon on the desktop and right-click on it and go to system properties and under system type, you will find the version of your Windows 10.
To make Home Alert App run in a Windows environment you need to use any medium and here Android emulator will is the best way to run smartphone-based apps on a Windows computer. This article is specific for Windows 10 operating system only. If you are using Mac then I request you to wait for my upcoming article this week in which I am going to cover this topic for Mac computers and laptops. Now let’s get started with the steps and download the Home Alert App for Windows 10.
Download and Install Home Alert app for Windows 10
- The first and most vital step is to download the BlueStacks Android emulator to run the smartphone app in a Windows environment. If you don’t know where to download the emulator then don’t worry here is the link to download the official website of BlueStacks software.
- Once BlueStacks is downloaded and installed on Windows 10 computer then you have to open it and go to Google Play Store app.
- To use the Google Play Store app you need to have an active Google account or Gmail.
- Now in the Google Play Store app go and search for Home Alert App for Windows 10.
- There you will find the app and download it just click on the install button.
- Once the Home Alert app is downloaded and installed then you could able to access the app through the BlueStacks interface.
- Go to BlueStacks software and on the home screen, you will find the Home Alert App’s shortcut. Just tap on it and enjoy.
So above are the steps to download and install the Home Alert app on Windows 10 computer. If you are still facing any issue while downloading or installing this app on your computer then I suggest you contact the team and they will revert back to you within 2 hours. I hope you have enjoyed reading this article. Bookmark this webpage for further latest updates associated with the Home Alert app and Windows 10.